Monday 8 March 2010

1905

1905 days of continuous posting of a picture a day has come to an end.... like most "good" things do

1905 days in which I've stuck to my guns and taken a picture that has been posted in my picture a day galleries - admittedly some not posted on that day due to holidays.

1905 days from December 19th 2004 to yesterday, March 7th 2010.

1905 days I have enjoyed - mostly.

1905 days is over 5 years of continuous posting, and it is about time I deserve a break. Its not the end of me photographically, I'm going to move onto other photography projects, of which more soon!

Day 1


Day 1905




See all my PAD galleries and more at http://www.pbase.com/reddishtiger

So long, but not goodbye!


4 comments:

Ann said...

Oh! I'm lost for words! I looked forward to you daily posts and so now I must wait to see what comes next and where you turn your photographic skills to. I'm sure you will enjoy the "break"

Faye White said...

Holy crap! That's a big lens!

I understand completely about wanting a break from the PAD. It got to be too stressful for me and I wasn't enjoying the process any more.

So, congratulations on 1905 and congrats on turning your efforts towards new photography projects.

Beverley Harrison said...

soooo what have you decided to do? become a national geographic photographer? ;)

Nancy Remling said...

That is a big announcement! I am excited to see what you have planned!! :):) But I will be sad for no more SP Fridays. ;)