Monday 26 February 2007

Monday Stuff

I am full of a cold still - very sore throat and lots of coughing and spluttering - I really will spare you all the gory details. The damp winter we are having doesn't really help me either - sometimes I wish it would either be very cold, or we could leap straight to errr say June straightaway. That is, weatherwise, I am not wishing my life away!

I am currently discussing with a friend of mine buying options for a DSLR. I have to say the choice is much of a muchness for someone who isn't bound to any particular system. I know everyone has their favourites, but there really isn't much to distinguish one model from another. I think it will really come down to a "in the hand" test.

Congratulations to Helen Mirren - a long overdue Oscar won!

No comments: